Companies of all sizes can benefit from deploying with superwerker. Start-ups and small-to-medium businesses can especially benefit when time-to-market and financial aspects are concerned. Regardless of company size, superwerker lets you run your business without spending excess time setting up and maintaining your AWS Cloud environment.
What does superwerker contain?
What are the advantages of a Landing Zone ?
- Managing Users and Access Through AWS Single Sign-On
- Centralized and automated data protection with AWS Backup
- Aggregate, organize, and prioritize security alerts with AWS Security Hub
- Monitoring and protecting your AWS accounts, workloads, and data against malicious activity, threats, and breaches with Amazon GuardDuty
- Protect infrastructure from intentional or unintentional mistakes using Service Control Policies.
- A guided superwerker installation with an experienced solution architect (approx. 2h)
- Get an introduction to relevant AWS services and concepts
- Create your first workload account with login via AWS SSO
- 2x one-hour AWS Q&A session within the following two months
- Get your own guided and well architected Landing Zone.
What Clients are saying about kreuzwerker:
superwerker made our AWS cloud efforts a lot easier and helped us to remain focused on our workloads. John Andert - Lead Developer, Case King GmbH
Thanks to superwerker we could quickly and cost effectively begin development with a secure and scaleable AWS setup. Alexander Liebisch - CEO, Easy-Tutor GmbH