Why is it needed?
Through 2025, 99% of cloud security failures will be the customer’s fault.
62% of security threats to public clouds are attributed to AWS Cloud platform misconfigurations by customers.
Two in three (65%) respondents consider cloud security the most important skill for migrating or implementing cloud infrastructure.
Datadog Cloud Security Management delivers unprecedented visibility, real-time threat detection and continuous configuration audits across your entire cloud infrastructure, all in a unified platform for seamless collaboration and faster remediation.
Amazon GuardDuty is a threat detection service that continuously monitors your AWS accounts and workloads for malicious activity and delivers detailed security findings for visibility and remediation.
Amazon Inspector is an automated vulnerability management service that continually scans AWS workloads for software vulnerabilities and unintended network exposure.
With AWS Network Firewall, you can define firewall rules that provide fine-grained control over network traffic. Network Firewall works together with AWS Firewall Manager so you can build policies based on Network Firewall rules and then centrally apply those policies across your virtual private clouds (VPCs) and accounts.
AWS Security Hub is a cloud security posture management (CSPM) service that performs security best practice checks, aggregates alerts, and enables automated remediation.
With AWS WAF, you can create security rules that control bot traffic and block common attack patterns such as SQL injection or cross-site scripting (XSS).
AWS Shield Advanced is a tailored protection program that identifies threats using exabyte-scale detection to aggregate data across AWS.
AWS Systems Manager is a secure end-to-end management solution for resources on AWS and in multi-cloud and hybrid environments.
Amazon CloudFront is a content delivery network (CDN) service built for high performance, security, and developer convenience.
Advantages and Benefits
- AWS Infrastructure Vulnerability Scanning - Customers seeking to maintain compliance can utilize vulnerability scanning to help demonstrate their compliance with external compliance standards.
- AWS Resource Inventory Visibility - Maintain full visibility into what AWS resources are being added, changed, or removed across your organization to help reduce business risk from unsanctioned activity.
- AWS Security Best Practices Monitoring - Track and detect misconfigurations of AWS resources to improve cloud security posture and reduce business risk.
- AWS Compliance Monitoring - Improve cloud security governance and comp-liance posture and reduce business risk.
- Monitor, Triage Security Events - Gain full visibility into security alerts related to your AWS environment, with a consolidated list of security events and recommended remediation guidance.
- 24/7 Incident Alerting and Response - Respond quicker to high priority security events, reducing event impact and business risk.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation - Increase visibility and resilience to DDoS attacks and reduce the risk of availability, financial, and security impacts to your applications.
- Managed Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) - Add a layer of security to your AWS based endpoints, helping with defense against known threat patterns, increasing your overall security posture.
- Managed Detection and Response for AWS Endpoints - Free up internal resources and decrease your business risk with continuous detection, investigation, and remediation of AWS endpoint security events.
- Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF) - Maintain high web-application and API availability and reduce risk of compromised security, or consumption of excessive resources.
- We are your trusted and truly collaborative partner who can guide and support you throughout your security journey.
- We can not only help drive initiatives on technological topics, but also on organizational and transformational ones. We can upskill your staff through training, coaching, and pairing.
- We have delivered expertly crafted modern cloud architectures and applications on AWS since 2010.
- We are one of the few AWS Partners with Cloud Native and Serverless specializations in addition to competencies in the DevOps and Well-Architected programs in the DACH region.
- We cultivate a strong partnership with AWS and other cloud related technology providers.
- We can draw on significant nearshore resources.
What Clients are saying about kreuzwerker:
idealo has been working very successfully with kreuzwerker for over five years to quickly and sustainably implement demanding requirements for the modernization of idealo, Europe’s leading price comparison platform. In the past two years, idealo has benefited from advice on the cloud migration strategy to active support from kreuzwerker’s top-class cloud engineers. The active knowledge transfer with - and to - our teams has not only helped complete the full migration of our platform to AWS on time, but has optimally positioned our organization for success with this new platform.
Andreas Hankel - CTO, idealo internet GmbH