Level up your Amazon OpenSearch cluster in a week
26.07.2023 | 11:00
In this webinar, we will showcase the main activities and benefits of our Search Assessment offering. We’ll take you through a real-life project where we partnered with a big MarTech player to enhance their Amazon OpenSearch solution for big data analytics while cutting over 60% of monthly costs.
++++ Webinar Structure ++++
Online Event - Duration: 60 min
++++ Who Should Attend and Why? ++++
Companies that are already evaluating Amazon OpenSearch solutions or facing financial or operational issues with the technology.
26.07.2023, 11:00 am
- Stable Internet connection
Introductory knowledge of Amazon OpenSearch or Elasticsearch
Guido Lena Cota
Get a glimpse into kreuzwerker’s Search Assessment offering to accelerate financial and operational efficiency with Amazon OpenSearch!
You will learn:
- How we assess a search solution through the systematic review of use cases, infrastructure, index and query designs, focusing on the key factors that impact costs.
- Best practices and effective remediations to maximize the resource utilization and cost-efficiency of an Amazon OpenSearch cluster tailored for big data analytics.
- Useful tips, illustrative examples, and lessons learned to provide practical guidance for capacity planning.
Reserve your spot now!
- Case Study: Amazon OpenSearch for Big Data Analysis
- How to assess Amazon OpenSearch for Cost Efficiency
- Remediations and Best Practices for a New Capacity Planning
- Our Search Assessment Offering in a Nutshell
Guido Lena Cota
Guido is a seasoned software engineer known for his proficiency in building search solutions. His domain expertise, certified by AWS & Elastic, is backed by years of hands-on experience in search engine optimization, data analysis & systems observability.
Olga is a full-stack developer with extensive experience in building scalable systems, specializing in backend development. She has hands-on experience in building and optimizing search solutions with ElasticSearch and OpenSearch.