Location: Warsaw (or Berlin)
At the moment we are actively looking for support for our team of web and front-end developers for either our team in Berlin or our team in Warsaw. You will develop responsive and mobile friendly web applications using the best available frameworks and tools that are blazingly fast and scalable.
What you will do:
- Maintain awareness and explore relevant technologies and modern UI best practice, drive their adoption within development projects.
- Provide development leadership to any junior or intermediate staff when needed.
- Complete bug fixes based on QA reports. Find and fix problems, document and review, work within internal and external teams to follow them to conclusion.
- Build modular, scalable, robust, and reusable code with front-end technologies in an agile, iterative and phased approach.
- Direct and develop your own professional skills.
What we expect from you:
- Profound knowledge of React and Node - Angular and Meteor are a plus.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills.
- Decision making skills: ability to prioritise among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Attention to details.
What we can offer you:
- Long term stability in a well established environment.
- Interesting customers and projects in all industries and at all sizes.
- Opportunity to increase your mobile and web development knowledge.
- Impact! Solutions and applications built by our teams are used by millions of users around the world.
- A lot of opportunities to grow around awesome people from all around the world (we are an international company).
- Friendly atmosphere in a fully equipped office located in Warsaw Mokotów.