At the moment we are actively looking for support for our Warsaw team.
What you will do:
- Setup, administrate and maintain hosting solutions for our customers.
- Being responsible for process and systems analysis and implementation.
- Prioritise and administer multiple technically complex assignments concurrently.
- Direct and develop your own professional skills.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker.
- Solid Linux admin skills.
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills.
- Decision making skills: ability to prioritise among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Attention to details.
- Open mind.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication in English.
- Knowledge of Atlassian toolchain (JIRA, Confluence) and programming skills will be appreciated.
What we can offer you:
- Interesting Berlin based customers and projects in all industries from Start-up to Enterprise.
- Opportunity to increase your DevOps knowledge and get certified.
- A lot of opportunities to grow around awesome people from all around the world (we are an international company).
- Friendly atmosphere in a fully equipped office located in green part of Warsaw (garden included).