Location: Berlin or Warsaw
At the moment we are actively looking for support for our cloud infrastructure team.
What you will do:
- Help our customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage cloud services.
- Being responsible for process and systems analysis and implementation.
- Prioritise and administer multiple technically complex assignments concurrently.
- Delivering IT strategy & consulting services as a part of our DevOps team.
- Direct and develop your own professional skills.
What we expect from you:
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud Platform / Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker, LXC or rkt.
- Solid Linux admin skills.
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills.
- Decision making skills: ability to prioritise among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Attention to details.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication in English.
What we can offer you:
- Interesting Berlin based customers and projects in all industries from Start-up to Enterprise (minimal traveling).
- Opportunity to increase your DevOps knowledge and get certified.
- A lot of opportunities to grow around awesome people from all around the world (we are an international company).
- Education Bonus (you are choosing on what kind of training/conferences you would like to spend it).
- Friendly atmosphere in a fully equipped office located in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.