Atlassian Expert / Consultant
At the moment we are actively looking for support for our team of experienced Atlassian Solution Partners.
What you will do:
- Support our clients in selecting and installing the right Atlassian products and integrate them with their existing infrastructure.
- Configure and administrate Atlassian based toolchains.
- Identify, recommend and implement solutions based on Atlassian tools.
- Train users, project managers, developers in the use of Atlassian tools.
- Maintain our existing managed hosting infrastructure based on Docker and AWS.
- Develop add-ons.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in setting up, administrating and configuring Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat.
- Technical background, with experience in software development projects helpful but not required.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills.
- Decision making skills: ability to prioritise among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Attention to details.
What we can offer you:
- Interesting customers and projects in all industries and at all sizes.
- Opportunity to increase your Atlassian knowledge and take Atlassian Certifications.
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world.
- Opportunity to build/grow your personal presence by speaking publicly at various events and lead Atlassian trainings.
- A lot of opportunities to grow around awesome people from all around the world (we are an international company).
- Education Bonus (you are choosing on what kind of training/conferences you would like to spend it).
- Friendly atmosphere in a fully equipped office located in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.