kreuzwerker is proud to be part of the PM72 Summit and sponsor of the Malala Fund campaign.
What is it?
The PM72 Summit is a 72-hour virtual event, featuring discussion panels and presentations by expert speakers in the #projectmanagement space across various time zones around the world. 40+ sessions will cover a variety of project management talks such as risk management, agile, change management, and many more, and raise awareness of what’s possible with the Atlassian toolset in the project management space, while fundraising for the Malala fund charity.
PM72 starts on 13th June at 3 PM UTC and it will be streamed over 72 hours until the 16th of June, 2022 on the Jexo Youtube channel. No registration is needed, and it’s free to attend!
The event is based on 3 main objectives:
- Teach Project Management practices and innovative thinking
- Bring awareness of what’s possible with Atlassian tool set
- Raise money for Malala Fund and contribute to a world where every girl can learn and lead.
Who will benefit from attending the PM72 Summit?
Companies and individuals who are:
- Curious about project management
- Looking for PM tools and solutions
- Interested in networking in this space
- Looking to make a difference through charity
How to attend?
PM72 is a free streaming event that you’ll be able to watch live on the Jexo youtube channel. Live stream link: https://youtu.be/SMYnUIKRCuw
Join us for the afterparty on the 14th of June in our food truck at welo.space. Stay tuned for more information.
Why are we raising money?
The main goal for the #PM72Summit is to collect as many donations as possible for the Malala Fund, a platform that is creating a more equal world by ensuring that all girls can go to school. We believe that everyone on earth should have the opportunity to shape their own existence, and what better way to do that than through free, quality education?
The money we raise goes directly to @MalalaFund. The PM72 project has raised over $40k so far and will have over 40 speaking sessions about Project Management. It’s a telling statement of what we can achieve when we come together as a community. With the help of everybody, we’ll have a positive impact on supporting girls’ right to shape their own future.
How does Malala Fund help girls succeed?
The team at Malala Fund focuses on four key ingredients:
- They champion every girl’s right to 12 years of free, safe, quality education
- They invest in education activists and advocates who are driving solutions to eliminate barriers to girls’ education in their communities.
- They advocate to hold leaders accountable for resources and policy changes
- They amplify girls’ voices and share stories through their publications
Photo Copyright: Alicia Vera for Malala Fund
How can I donate to the Malala Fund?
All donations will go to the Malala fund, so we can help create a better life for the girls; what we’re offering in return is free and unique project management content you’ll find nowhere else!
Follow this link for more information about the Malala Fund.
Header Image: Alicia Vera for Malala Fund