Pactflow Webinar: Reduce the cost of migration to a microservices architecture
18.03.2021 | 09:00
As a company with a microservices architecture scales, complexities arise, giving rise to increased costs and delays in meeting KPIs.
Traditional end-to-end testing becomes plagued with errors and delays. According to Capgemini’s Continuous Testing Report:
- 81% of teams spend a third of their time or more on fixing environments
- 36% of teams are impacted by wait times and cost of test environments
- 76% spent one third of their time or more managing test data.
All of which can negatively impact a company’s bottom line and reputation in market.
Live intro and Q&A session with Kristine Jetzke, Team Lead Engineering and Anja Gruss, Engineering Consultant at kreuzwerker and Matt Fellows, Co-Founder at Pactflow and pre-recorded information by Matt Fellows. Learn how to rebalance your API testing approach, providing a faster, safer and more cost effective API testing strategy.
We are looking forward to meeting you online!
This Webinar will be held in english, but questions may be asked in german too.
What is Pactflow?
Pactflow is a SaaS platform that solves the complex challenges of testing microservices and API integrations allowing companies with multiple development teams to orchestrate contract testing at scale. Pactflow, enables hundreds of companies globally to hold or regain their competitive position in market by:
- Deploying new features faster / increasing speed to market
- Decreasing errors and the time taken to restore system outages
- Eliminating unnecessary time and costs to increase team efficiency
What is Pact?
Pact is an Open Source tool that makes it easy to test microservices quickly, independently and release safely. Use cases:
- Native mobile applications (Swift/iOS, Java/Kotlin/Android)
- RESTful microservices with JSON and XML
- Asynchronous messaging (e.g. MQ)
- SOAP APIs
- GraphQL APIs
- Removing end-to-end integrated tests
- Reducing reliance on complex test environments